background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Organizer

The posts are all out of order. When we got home last week, I made a list of close to 14 blog entries that were missing. That makes me crabby. So, I've made a helpful little table of contents to help you sort it all out and read it in order. Makes me happy, how 'bout you?

* You could just start reading, but the posts are really mixed up

December 19th: The long missing post regarding my short lived hatred of dogs

December 20th: The accident in brief

December 20th: The [very much] expanded version of the aftermath of the accident.
**WARNING: THIS POST CONTAINS PICTURES OF BOTH OUR CAR AND OUR INJURIES. THIS MAY BE UPSETTING/GRAPHIC TO YOUR DAY.**


December 23rd: A Hospital Update An update from the hospital after John's surgery

December 23rd: A Rochester McGarry Christmas Celebrating Christmas with my family the day of John's discharge

December 24th: A Grand Forks Wennersten Christmas


December 25th: A Grand Forks McGarry Christmas

December 26th: A Rochester Heidt Christmas Celebrating Christmas with John's family

December 27th: Things I have Cried About this Week: A hormonal trip through my emotional week

December 27th: Car Shopping
What cars we looked at, how I felt about the cars and dealerships, hormonal/emotional breakdowns guaranteed.

December 28th: Holding Cana Christine Holding my best friend's new baby girl!

December 29ths: Happy 7 Year Anniversary! We celebrate our 7th wedding anniversary quietly in Rochester.

December 30th: Our New Van Pictures of our New van

December 31st: More Family Updates

December 31st: Happy New Year! We celebrate New Year's Eve quietly with our Rochester friends.

January 1st: We're Home! We're finally home!

January 2nd: Crafting Revealed I got my craft on this holiday season. See what I made for my family.


January 3rd: Continued Updates A current update about how our family is doing

No comments: