background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Day 2 & 3 are...

a bust. He ended up in his crib for both nap times. Two and a half hours today was just too long and I lost my patience. He fell asleep right away once he got into the crib. Gah! We'll be trying it again tomorrow.




PS Even though I don't like doing this, I put one of those child proof door handle protectors on the inside of the door so he couldn't get out. I still found him in the living room trying to open the baby proof gate at the top of the stairs. He definitely isn't supposed to be able to figure out that one! I keep telling myself: He will do it eventually. He will do it eventually. He WILL do it eventually.


PPS Pictures of him waking up in his big boy bed are now posted here.

PPPS Pictures of John's hand and Xrays from two weeks ago are now posted here

No comments: