background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Dr Appointment

I'm starting to feel like I live at my doctor office. It is only going to get worse. Uneventful appointment today. Heart rate was good, pressure good, weight gain was overly good (I am an overachiever). No concerns with the exception that my DOCTOR IS SCHEDULED TO BE ON SPRING BREAK WITH HER KIDS THE WEEK I AM DUE*. Not a problem, right? Isn't this something we should have talked about sooner? My OB is totally not concerned because she is certain that I won't go to my due date with this baby (remember, she said that with William too...). So, we discussed our options and I think we have a plan that will work. Not a plan that I love, but a plan that will work.


*To be clear, my doctor deserves a vacation just like anyone else - more, in fact that some people I know. I'm just peeved because I just found out NOW about this scheduling problem. And it was after I asked her, not because she discovered the issue herself.


In other news, Grandma and Grandpa are arriving tonight for a birthday weekend celebration for the big boy. The big boy that is sleeping right now in his crib. Oh well.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Good growing Baby H! I know what you mean about doctors... It never ends does it?!?! (This reminds me that I never made K an annual check up appointment...boo.)

UGH! I agree about Dr.s and vacations... that stinks you had to ask..

Happy Birthday to William!!! Isn't it amazing how quickly it goes??