background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Craft Area/Big Boy Room Progress

These pictures are old. Probably at least a month old, but we got busy with other stuff. We haven't really be able to do anything in the last few weeks with everything else we've been having going on.



The start of William's big boy room. The room is emptied, painted, curtains are purchased as is the sheets and comforters. I have some fun stuff in mind to hang on the walls, but I don't have it figured out right now. And I'm not telling you what it is in case I change my mind (sometimes I do that) All that is missing is some furniture and...the big boy.

More big boy room. Please note, we do believe in outlet covers. Just not while painting. The covers are now back on.
The desk is moved in and now....we've made the other side a crafty area! John hung up these shelves for me to organize my craftiness and supplies.
The crafty corner. I have a cutting/ironing table, a sewing table and beautiful shelves on the wall. I've already spent many hours happily crafting away my Christmas projects this year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't see the big screen TV mounted on the wall anywhere. And where is the nap couch?

Kevin

Tom and Robyn said...

You are way ahead of us in the big boy room department, considering that you have an extra month! I have about as much done as you do!