background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Where have you been?

I'm not sure where we have been. There has been things going on this week, but no more than usual. I am going to point the blame at the little boy who is becoming busier by the moment. I'm also working on some snapfish stuff and another photo slide show. It is coming, I promise. Here is some examples of my busy -ness.Align Center

William helping load/unload the dishwasher. Any moment now, he'll shift his weight which will cause the dishwasher rack to move and he will knock himself out. What do I do? Grab the camera.


On Thursday, we introduced barley cereal.


At lunch on Saturday, we gave Cheerios a test run. William wasn't so sure.

Although it at least slowed him down enough we got to eat more than a few bites at a time.

Otherwise, one of us stuffs our face while the other one chases him around.

Still not sure about the Cheerios on Saturday

William helping me by emptying the lower levels of the pantry.


We have some serious baby proofing to do. I'm committed to trying to work on it this week (watch out!). I'm tired of chasing him between the electric cords, brick fireplace, dishwasher door and other dangers around the house. It is time. It is also time for bed. More tomorrow, I promise!

No comments: