background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Pictures, As Promised

I finally have a moment to post pictures and tell you about the Vacation Bible School Finale (see separate post). Today, I was making dinner while William chewed on a wooden spoon and played with Tupperware lids. He has been babbling a lot the last few days and tonight he pulled out the...."dadadada!" I got a little video of it - I'll work on getting that posted soon. He would chew on his spoon and then say "daddadada..." into the spoon like it was a microphone. Very, very cute. I thought it would be awhile longer before we started hearing those kinds of things from him! What a surprise!

Pears!

Yummy pears!

Messy face!

Grandpa Heidt arrived on Friday afternoon to help us with more drywall. Between playdates, basement projects and Vacation Bible School we have been running like crazy this week! It also seems like William is just pushing and pushing himself this week to try and do things for himself. I am exhuasted just thinking about all the things he is learning this week. The little boy is in bed and the bigger boys are downstairs still working, so I have time to post some of those pictures.


I was getting ready for the day while William played on the bathroom floor. Then I turned around and he was...in the shower!

Mmmmm....shampoo!

No comments: