background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Everybody now: " HAM ON A BUN!"




That's right! Sing it to this song! Oh yeah! We started the ham tonight with William. How could we not sing one of Grandpa's favorite songs? Ham on a Bun! It is a little boring, but he did a good job with the ham. No good faces or anything! We also tried a few real green beans on his tray tonight. I was surprised with how well he did. He picked it right up and put it in his mouth. THEN he made a funny face. But, he kept working at it until he finally dropped the bean inside the highchair.


Here we are with some ham...not too sure

Yummy and messy face!

Hey! Do you guys have these things on the side of your head? William has figured out he has EARS! Weeeeee!


Holding onto his green bean

Eating the green bean. His first funny face!


William helping me with laundry

William and Daddy hanging out


Oh! I have permission to post pictures of William's youngest cousins! Aren't they cute?


1 comment:

Tom and Robyn said...

William is doing so great with food! I'm glad he seems to enjoy everything. (Enjoy that while it lasts...)

He's getting so big! I bet he's caught Jacob now, who's starting to take after his daddy (long and lean). I wish we could see him again! Oh yeah, I have to e-mail you about the reunion.