background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Chicken Little

Several orders of business to take care of tonight. First, the things that were Ooooo-worthy today. Pulling my shirt top down in public, reading/ripping a magazine I haven't read, opening a cabinet door by himself and leaning into the air coming out of the air conditioning vent. I'm not sure what the criteria is for an Ooooooo, but I am sure enjoying how cute they are!


After Oooo-ing when the cabinet was opened, William enjoyed emptying the cabinet and "skating"around the kitchen floor with my cake pans.

Tonight, we introduced chicken. William ate it even though it smelled horrible. I was so proud!




Yummy Chicken!


We've also started these toast stick things. I think William likes them, but they are REALLY messy. He has only had this one in his hand for 5 seconds!


Is the face due to the chicken? I don't think so...

I love how the cereal provide the perfect glue to adhere crumbs to his face until he is 40....


Last item on my list. A friend of mine has e mailed me to let me know that as a twin, she HATED being referred to as "The Twins". As if she wasn't a whole person/individual on her own. After looking into the matter further by reading material for parents with multiples, I have found she is correct. Parents of multiples /multiples themselves do NOT like being called "The [insert multipleness]". My ignorance= blog foot in mouth. My apologies. From here on out, I will not refer to any child based upon their multipleness first. I will strive to make them their own individual. Thank you E. for making me aware of my mistake. Let us hope others can learn from me! (or at least laugh at my lack of knowledge).

No comments: