background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Stand up and Say Goodbye!

This morning, we said good bye to the Grandparents McGarry as they went back to Rochester. Never fear, cousin Christine will arrive tomorrow for a short visit on her way back to Ohio. Yesterday we put in the longest day of drywall work ever and managed to get the family room, part of the play room and part of the bathroom drywalled. Wow! It went really well with the three/four of us working together. We didn't even get to the office or the sitting room. We anticipate a huge slow down in work progress now that our team has been reduced to two!



Family room


The partially done bathroom

John reports that tonight while I was out, William pulled himself from sitting to standing on his baby "jail". He was very proud of himself. I asked him to show me his new trick when I came home, but he wasn't feeling up to it I guess! Maybe I'll get to see it tomorrow.

Lastly, we have heard from all family members in the Minneapolis area after the bridge collapse this evening. We are thankful everyone is okay.

No comments: