background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 12, 2007

William's Blankets

.

William has received many MANY blankets from a lot of special people! Today, I thought we should start getting pictures while he is still sort of small with these special blankets...here are the pictures!

William with the blanket knitted by Great Great Grandma Myrtle (made for me when I was a baby)

Super soft blanket from Great Grandma Nona (look at those blue eyes!)

The quilt made by Mommy (me!)

Last night wasn't a great night, William only slept until 4 am...still not bad for his age, but I've been spoiled the last couple of nights. Unfortunately, then I couldn't go back to sleep - here I thought sleep deprivation was due to the BABY being awake, not just me not being able to fall asleep. Although we were tired, we did get some things done around the house and get out for a walk on a beautiful day - it was 75 degrees! Later in the day, we played photo studio with a sheet in the living room. I'll post the photo studio pictures in a separate post...

The first outfit I put William in today seemed a little small. I thought maybe I shrunk it the last time I washed and dried it. Then, the next two outfits also were too small...I am starting to think we maybe have outgrown the 3-6 month outfits. Is that possible? We have only been wearing the 3-6 stuff for about 2 1/2 weeks. In addition, I am also crabby because we have 2 more bags of diapers that I think are just about too small....

No comments: