background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, March 9, 2007

Technically, how long is sleeping through the night?

Today, William is 6 weeks old! To celebrate, I am going to see the OB/GYN doctor that delivered William at 3pm. Kind of funny, I was seeing her at LEAST every week before he was born - I kind of miss her! We are bringing the camera with to get a picture of William with the doctor that delivered him that hopefully doesn't include poop this time ( he pooped all over her as he was being born...that's right, I'm remembering that story for the teenage years! And I have the picture to prove it!)

William decided to celebrate by sleeping extra long. He has been going down to sleep at about 10 and sleeping to 3:30am - 4:30 am before waking up. Not bad for a newborn (about 6 hours), but last night he slept until 5:30am! We'll see if it was a fluke or the real thing in the next week or so, but I am excited. Unfortunately, I did not get to enjoy the 7+ hours of uninterrupted as I woke up cold and wet at 3:45 am and then laid there waiting for him to start crying so I could feed him and change my clothes. We'll try for a nap sometime today!

In other news, we are going to try and baptize William in Rochester at Gloria Dei after the service on Palm Sunday. The date you ask? Think about who you are asking! At least I know my own phone number now (most of the time). I'm not sure how the whole baptism thing works with people attending. Hopefully, someone will read this and feel sorry for me and e mail me with the proper etiquette for planning a baptismal ceremony. Right now, anyone who is interested in attending should let me know so I can pass on more details. That is unless you are a grandparent - then you don't have a choice!

time for a nap, crabby baby

No comments: