background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, March 2, 2007

Say goodbye!



It is time to say goodbye to all of his "baby" clothes...he is barely fitting into his 0-3 month outfits anymore. They will still go on him, but I sometimes feel like I am bending the legs and arms too hard to get him into most of the clothes. The tags all say "up to 12 pounds" and I know he probably isn't quite 12 pounds yet, but I don't want to hurt him either! So, we are on to his 3-6 month section of the closet and drawers! Last night, William and I braved the chilly weather and went to a home party and my coworkers house. He had a bath and then got to wear one of his cousin's cute outfits! We got him all dressed up in his fuzzy green hedgehog outfit and matching socks! We are getting to be such a big boy!

You can see William is excited about some shopping and visiting with the ladies!

P.S. In other great news, John made a return to the Y last night!

No comments: