background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 8, 2007

Oops! How could I forget?

Yesterday wasn't a busy day, we were just having a lot of fun (and I admit, I took a nap...)! I am appreciating how William's day is falling more and more into a schedule. We aren't quite there yet, but I think we are getting close. When I think we have it, I'll let you know. Until then, I'm not saying what we are doing because I don't want to jinx it...

Yesterday, we went out for a walk and went to Michael's just to hang out. We both were able to grab a nice afternoon snooze and then have a great bath time with John when he got home (from the Y again!). I have to say, I thought this bath stuff would be a lot more traumatic and harder! However, William seems to enjoy/tolerate the bath time quite well. He only cries sometimes when we take him OUT of the tub and he is cold!

On todays agenda:
I am going to try and get us out and walking, a haircut appointment for me, dentist appointment for John and maybe a call to Gloria Dei to work out some more baptism details...here are some pictures of our little guy in the tub yesterday and wearing his shoes!


I am getting SO strong!


Tubby time!



Singing in the tub!


My shoes DO fit!

No comments: