background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 1, 2007

Who does William look like?

Well, I need to apologize - I have been working on this post for about two weeks. I had big plans for all kinds of pictures and comparisons. Well, I think he will be 6 before I get it all together - so here is what I have.

The toes: William has his Daddy's toes! Williams second toe is shorter than his big toe, just like John's. The ultrasound technician pointed this out to us when we had our 20 week ultrasound when we were still pregnant.



The ear lobes: William has my ears (so far). Earlobes are a genetic thingee that I vaguely remember when I took biology. Unfortunately for you all, I just scraped by passing Bio, so I can't explain it to you all. William's ear lobes are attached as are mine. John's lobes are not attached, so I win this one.


The thumb: William has John's thumb. In the picture below, I am touching William's thumb - I am NOT pushing his finger back in a way that is hurting him. William's thumb bends backwards slightly as does John's. I do not have this special Heidt talent.



I was hoping to add baby pictures of myself and John for further comparison, but we don't have any pictures - maybe the grandma and grandpas could help us out with this one? Then we all can vote!

So overall, John wins right now....we'll keep you posted!

No comments: