background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, March 23, 2007

8 Weeks...

I still can't believe he ever fit inside me! He is getting so big! I tried to measure how long he was today because he just felt taller, but he was not cooperating at all - maybe tomorrow. I uploaded a bunch of pictures to snapfish today and will be sending the email out to everyone tonight sometime. If you don't get the e mail, let us know and I'll send it to you. Today I got us ready to walk twice and just as it began to rain -blech. Finally, when John got home we did get out to walk a little bit.

This weekends big plans? Starting to pull together/pack the entire house up so we are ready for the trip home. So hard to know what we will need...


Playing with my rings

Snoozing with mom on the couch...

No comments: