background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, March 2, 2007

Welcome to my crib!

On to another first! I was just wondering how William would do sleeping in the crib when we finally move him out of our bedroom. I worry sometimes (that is a lie, I worry ALL the time about stuff) that he will get used to sleeping in his pack n play and won't be able to sleep in the crib when it comes time. I also worry he is sleeping too much during the day because the closet is so dark without windows. I have put him down in there with the light on, but then I worry it is too bright... I know, I know...I worry too much! Anyhow, today I thought I would just test out the crib and see how it would go during a nap time.

And...there isn't a problem! ...okay that isn't true because the baby monitor is plugged in behind the pack n play in the closet and I'm too lazy to go get it, but I'm worried I won't hear him crying now. I guess I am just doomed to worry about this kid for a long time...

Watching the airplane mobile in my crib!

Anyhow, I put William down in the crib when I thought he was getting sleepy. He spent quite a bit of time looking around and checking everything out - but not crying. Then, he conked out and is still sleeping. I guess I can check that off of my worry list!

Sleeping in my crib!

No comments: