background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

The return of...

I believe Wyatt Erp the 2nd has come to our house for a visit. Seems like I can't put William down for a moment or even move him from place to place without him spreading his last meal all over himself, me, the floor, etc. I have 2 wet burp clothes sitting at my feet, his floor mat has been wiped down twice today and I have had to clean his car seat and bouncy chair at least once. He has been in 3 different outfits and I had to change out the towel in the bathroom we use for diaper changes because it was so wet! Blech! My last complaint is that William only slept for 5.5 hours last night during his first snooze. What is up with that? He did go back down and sleep for another 3 hours as usual, but that put him up at 6:30 am (AM!!!) instead of the 7:30 he has been doing for the past week or so.

In happier news, we managed to clean our bathrooms today, pull weeds in the front yard, do a load of laundry, go for an hour long walk, and spend some time chatting together! William has become a big chatterbox in the last week. I need to see if I can find our digital voice recorder or something because it is too cute. John is still working on how (I think he is?) to put video of William on the internet. Today, for the first time I think, (think) he giggled out loud for the first time. He has laughed out loud several times before, but always in his sleep. We'll keep watching it and hope it turns into a consistent giggle soon - that will help me forget about all the spit up I have been wiping lately.


ps For those of you who don't know, Wyatt Erp #1 would Mike McGarry...

No comments: