background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, March 9, 2007

Dr Appointment

I went for my 6 week appointment and everything checked out fine. We'll both be sad to say good bye to Dr. Ladd - she did agree to have her picture taken with our little guy today! He is looking pretty good with his big boy pants on and shoes! After the appointment, we decided to eat dinner at the Cheesecake Factory rather than sit in traffic. If we had had the stroller with, it would have been nice to stroll around the mall for a few minutes as it was raining outside!

goodnight,

The Heidts

ps. thank you to auntie kaye for the information about when palm sunday is. Too bad I already forgot the date again! I think some of my brain quite working/evaporated when I was pregnant...


William and Dr Ladd


William does his lamb impression after his bath tonight- baaa

No comments: