background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Roll Over!

What happened to spring? Today is was almost 90 degrees! We took a walk outside and did some yard work. When we came in, William was so warm we decided to try out some shorts. They are a little long...but I still thought they looked cute!

Later on during some tummy time, William started tipping himself over and I was so surprised I caught him. When I realized he was starting to roll over, I let go and he rolled over by himself. He was so excited! John heard me talking to him and came up from working on the basement to watch William roll over from his tummy to his back several more times! Only after the fifth or sixth time were we smart enough to go and get the video camera...we managed to get him rolling over once by himself and then once assisted by me.

Tonight we got to eat at Chilli's (can't get enough fajitas...) and then we watched a movie. All in all, it was a very nice Saturday!


William in his summer shorts!

No comments: