background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Turn the Prayers Off

First of all, there isn't a baby and it isn't looking like today is the day right now. I know things can change in the blink of an eye, but I'm not feeling it right now. Which is okay. Zen, remember?
___________________________________________________________________

It occurred to me yesterday that after our car accident at the end of last year, a lot of people called and e mailed to tell me they were praying for our family and more specifically that NewBaby would stay put. If you all could do me a favor and quit praying for that, I would appreciate it very much!


However, there are some family of ours that need our prayers. The Red River on the border of MN and ND floods every year, some years more than others. This year is a "more" year and we have aunts/uncles in John's family living very close to the river in Fargo. For more on this, go here. We have heard recently from both sets of relatives, but the situation isn't good based on the weather, flood predictions, and locations of the family homes. We also have my family north of Fargo in Grand Forks and although they appear to be in better shape right now, a little happy thoughts wouldn't hurt.

No comments: