background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

So it turns out I was wrong (and I'm even admitting it)

I apologize for the delay in getting this post up. I'm just barely over the shock of being wrong. I still can't believe we have a little girl. A daughter. I couldn't be more happy. We couldn't be more happy. Everything continues to go well - or as well as you would expect with a new baby around. There isn't a lot of sleep happening and we're just going hour by hour. John and I have spent an enormous amount of time over the last 2 days deciding between our two girl name choices. It has been a tough decision to make, but I think we finally have it figured out (well, all the official paperwork is filed anyway).

We are so excited to introduce you all to Amelia Ann! I'm posting a few pictures here now and there will be more to come when we get home to a faster, more reliable internet connection.

Amelia Ann Heidt - this picture does not do justice to her wild hair. She has long, wavy, dark brown hair.
Mama and Amelia
William meeting his little sister (and holding her with help). So far, he has been very gentle and very excited about spending time with her.

Our new family! John, Kelly, Amelia, and William

4 comments:

Us! said...

Congrats Heidt Family! She is gorgeous and looks like the perfect addition to your family.

The Frost's

Nicole said...

She is beautiful! I love the picture of William and Amelia with you... so sweet! Ameila is a wonderful name :) for such a sweet babe!

Congrats to your whole entire family!

Tom and Robyn said...

Oh, she's so sweet! Yay for girls with lots of crazy dark hair. :) What a cute name. I like Amelia with William. They'll be quite the pair growing up!

Congratulations to you all!

Anonymous said...

Heidt Family of Four,
You all look just perfect together. I am so excited for you and can't wait to see your new sweet little girl in person!

The Hawns