background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 23, 2009

By the way...

I've gotten a lot of comments about my bathroom post :) I do have to confess that this isn't the first time William has figured out the stall lock. I thought I was safe in this restroom because the locks were different than the last bathroom he had figured out.

Although, I was smarter this time. Last time I was in the handicapped stall figuring we needed the extra space. Turns out the extra space isn't helpful because you can't reach the door to shut it. In this case, the door stays 100% of the way open as your toddler cackles and waves to the other women in the restroom.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

You crack me up!!!! Yeah... I learned the handicap stall issue the hard way as well. I have only done that once :)