background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Baby Watch 2009

First of all, there is nothing to watch. Not really anything to talk about either. Just more of the same. And seeing how I still have my zen on, is fine by me. I secretly (not anymore) am holding out until the 26th. That would make William's birthday 1/26, mine 2/26 and Newbaby's 3/26. John's would still have to be 6/10, but still. It would be cool. The other thing greatly assisting my zen-ness is the doctor telling me that by the end of next week I would want an induction. Now, this may have been true otherwise. However, now I can guarentee I am going to be working my hardest to sunshine and flowers at my next appointment. Plus, not wanting an induction. Because who is HE to tell ME what I want (for the record, this is a long standing issue I have with anyone about any topic. I have problems with other people telling me what I should/need/want to do. One of the top reasons I am a teacher: I like being the boss).

_________________________________________________________________

In other news, I had a dream earlier this week. I went into the bathroom to use it and came out with a B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L baby boy. In the dream, I was trying to wake John or get his attention away from whatever he was doing. His response? Oh good! Now we can name him Pepipito Taco after the Taco John's mascot. Ummmm.....WHAT? Even in dreamland, I had no response for him regarding this name suggestion.

The best part about this dream? When I woke up, I remembered this dream and was still mad at John. Seriously. He wanted to name our kid Pepipito. After a fast food restaurant.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I am laughing so hard K asked me if I was okay (I am crying!). Pepipito Taco... Hilarious. I get mad at Aaron too for things I dream about and I can be mad for a whole DAY. Really.

I am glad you are feeling good. You need to tell that doctor, "YOU ARE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!" I agree... you know what you want! Plus, I be by tomorrow you'll have a baby :) so you can have your 26th :) And I still think you are having a girl.

I will be thinking of your family!!!