background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Nothing New or Yes it REALLY is all about me

We had another doctor appointment today. Nothing has changed. The doctor is happy with where things are at. She again said that with the condition my body is in, labor could easily begin tonight or 3 weeks from now. Wonderful.

My parents were here this last weekend to celebrate a belated birthday weekend. I'll try to be back with pictures because we had a really good time. However, I am going to have to stop cleaning under couching and vacuuming baseboards in closets in order to do that. So, it might be awhile.

The other big thing on the list? I'm trying to squeeze in as much time with our sweet boy William before he isn't an only child anymore. Although it is tough with all the dusting of vents, light fixtures and blinds I have to do still.

No comments: