background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 16, 2009

Pictures, pictures, pictures

Well, it has been a long time and I'm just not in the mood to tell you exactly how I'm feeling. Not that you would want to hear it. I'm feeling very well for someone who is as pregnant as I am with a very active toddler. So, here are some pictures from Grandpa and Grandma's visit last weekend along with some house pictures. Sadly, I have not taken pictures of the clean baseboards in our closet to share with you. I know you are disappointed.


Window cornices John built and hung in New baby's room
It was a little too quiet the other night when we were making dinner and caught William doing this: trying to move cans from the pantry to the dining room area using the oven mitts. So proud of himself!
The finished effort
Playing at the park with Grandma and Grandpa

Helping Grandma put sprinkles on Mama's birthday cake

The laptop just barely fits on my lap anymore...also, we got new furniture!

And grandpa helped us hang some shelves! Here he is attempting to help us decorate as well. Grandpa is very talented.

We also finally put together William's wagon that he got for birthday/Christmas this year! He really liked being the helper.
Big boy helper
More helping...
Also exciting is this weekend William showed his first interest ever in stuffed animals. It was amazing - he played and played with them (no interest since then as luck would have it). My favorite part is he decided the large Elmo on his right was the Mama Elmo and the small Elmo on his left was the baby Elmo. Very cute!
Reading with Mama and and demonstrating one of the belly's great uses: a pillow.
We've been reading this book a lot (Arthur's New Baby Book). I don't know if it is doing us any good. He still looks at people like they are crazy when they ask him about a new baby at his house.
More fun with cans and oven mitts.
And last, a pregnant picture. I went to a baby shower for a girlfriend this weekend. I went with the black shirt because I have heard that it is slimming. I'm not sure it is working here...

No comments: