background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, September 25, 2009

Squash

More from the recent archive: 9/22/09

Amelia tried squash for the first time on 9/22/09 - this is exciting for me because I've decided to dabble into the world of home made baby food. So, I was a little nervous she wouldn't like it and my feelings would be hurt. Because, I made it and all. After doing a lot of reading, I don't think I'll be making ALL the food. For example, I'm not sure I'm excited about anything that requires straining. We'll see, I guess. I'm also just realizing how much more cost effective it is to make the baby food than buy.

Big smile before the first bite... Will she like it?
Still smiling!
She likes it! Hurray!
Taking bites
Mmmmm....

Amelia likes to hold the spoon, so I have to always use two. One for her, one for me. She is already showing a little independent streak (Lord, help us) (although my mother will tell you I certainly have it coming)



Funny face #1

Funny face #2
Silly girl!


All done! Can't you tell? I ate [almost] all my food! Now, who is going to eat squash with me at Thanksgiving?





Warning: I didn't know John was recording, so you want to make sure your volume isn't way up. Permanent hearing damage may result.




All done & cleaning herself up!

No comments: