background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, September 21, 2009

Return to Running & and Song

Tonight we hit the gym for the first time since Amelia's arrival*. It's.....hard for me to leave my baby! But, she is going to be six months old next week and it was now or cancel the membership. It was AMAZING to hit the track again for a run. I haven't run in almost a year, so this was A Very Big Deal to me. I think I had a smile on my face the whole entire time. Oh running, how I have missed you. Tomorrow I may not be able to walk, but it was totally worth it. One hundred thousand million percent.



*I have been working out at home beginning at 5 weeks postpartum.




Patty cake William style

William sings Twinkle, Twinkle/Patty Cake/Happy Birthday (for grandma)

No comments: