background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Helpful Big Brother

From the recent photo archive :9/20/09

I'm mostly caught up and then in a minute I'm completely behind again. While looking through some pictures, I've found a small stash of ones I've missed. I don't think I'll ever have time to edit a photo again, so I'm going to quit saying that the photos are unedited. From here on out, the photos are 100% unedited and 100% unposted if there is an unflattering picture of me.
In the morning, Amelia prefers to sit with the crowd while we eat breakfast. During breakfast clean up, she can be a little impatient. This day I turned around to find Amelia's helpful brother had provided a multitude of choice toys to choose from including his very special yellow blanket.
Amelia loves the attention
What a helper! I was wondering where that toy was at...

The helpful big brother likes to pick up toys he doesn't want to share and put them juuuuuuust out of Amelia's reach on top of this box. She will work and work to get at these toys. Because you know if they are out of reach, they have to be fun to play with.
And...Ms Amelia has really started to pick up speed with the crawling. In a flash, she crawled right out of her pants! In truth, most pants that are long enough are huge in the waist on Amelia. The wiggle/crawl she is currently using means loosing her pants is a usual occurrence.

No comments: