background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Through Sickness and Health Blog, I do Take Thee...

Are you impressed? I haven't missed a day in November yet. Even though we've been running like crazy and had the plague visit our house.

We got new cell phones a few weeks ago and we were finally able to get the priceless photos off of my cell phone. Why we had so much trouble is a long story that I don't find very interesting. Anyhow, this week I plan to entertain you with these pictures.

Please note: these pictures are great quality, but they are special to me because oftentimes it is the only picture I have of William doing something because the other camera isn't always with me.
I call this set: The Many Faces Of William




These pictures were taken one after another when William was roughly 6 months old. He is looking very serious because he is trying to figure out how to cute me out of my cell phone.

No comments: