background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Pictures

Whew! Yesterday was busy! So, here are some of our Thanksgiving pictures! Unfortunately, I didn't get any of the food or table because I admit I was too busy eating. I know you understand. We very much enjoyed having everyone here and visiting for the day. After eating and a small rest, we pulled out the Wii and played some games. Which, I did get pictures of!


Great Grandpa bowling
William getting in on the fun...

Only he doesn't understand the idea of taking turns. It is hard to play a balance game with a little help.


William trying to ski. Unfortunately, he isn't heavy enough for the board to pick up him standing on it.



Which means he needed some help. Which, he was NOT excited about

Grandma, Ashley and Kyle bowling (actually, only Ashley is bowling)

No comments: