background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 16, 2008

In Heaven

John and I have been working our behinds off this last weekend. I'll try to have pictures tomorrow of the progress, but I'm too tired (and it is too late) to find the camera and post the pictures. All in all a good thing.

However, I will leave you with this discovery of mine. A lot of the old school (and new stuff) from Sesame Street is now online. Here is a sample:

OLD SESAME STREET




NEW SESAME STREET



*For those of you with slower internet connections, there is not any of new video of William within these. Although William likes to watch these, it is NOT worth your time to wait for this to load.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All weekend I have had "10 BIRTHDAY CAKES!" in my head. Aaron doesn't remember it.