background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, November 3, 2008

It's a......

Surprise! John and I were so excited this morning to go to our "big" ultrasound and really get a good look at NewBaby. We were not planning on finding out the gender of NewBaby during the appointment. However, we were not planning on finding out with William either and curiosity got the best of me that day. Today I held it together and managed very well through the appointment. The ultrasound tech even told me to look away while she examined an area that would have given the gender away....and I didn't peek. John says he didn't either.

While it was fun and exciting to actually get to see NewBaby for more than a minute at a time, the ultrasound technician made the experience totally different. This one was all business. She explained what she was doing and what she was looking at without stopping for any extras. Bummer.

We left William's ultrasound 2 years ago with roughly 15 pictures. Today we left with 2 - NewBaby is already neglected! Here are the only pictures we got:
Baby's head is on the right side of the screen, the spine and lower body is on the left.
The face is in the center of the picture and the body (with ribs) is on the left side of the frame.


PS Sometime this week I'll update you on our gender theories. You won't want to miss it!

1 comment:

Tom and Robyn said...

I can't wait to hear your theories, and I can't believe you didn't find out!

What a meanie tech to not give you more pictures. Baby #2 is not off to a good start in the photo department! (It's the same for us, I guess it's just how it goes.)