background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Some Comparisons

Here are two pictures I took a long time ago to show you, but just haven't yet. Because I am lame.


Because the last picture I took didn't show the new TV we purchased to scale...here is what we were watching TV on before compared to our new TV. It was a little scary at first, all the big faces in our bedroom.
And because I am nerd who gets excited about these kinds of things. William and Newbaby now have matching PJ's. I plan on dressing these kids identically until they start to complain regardless of gender. Maybe even if they complain - it is good to be in charge.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

That is what our TV looks like... the one on the left! Seriously. We only have 2 and they are both small. We are holding out until February. I don't know if I can wait much longer :)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE dressing the boys the same. Poor T... he'll be wearing the same sweaters for 3 years :) Too bad for him! If you have a girl then you can do matching colors... like brown and blue and then brown and pink!