background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, June 1, 2007

Finally!

I have been working on a big surprise for you all! I have stolen (I admit it) an idea from a few different people and made a photo montage of William's first three months. I'm also going to try and put a link on the side of the page for easy viewing. Once you've seen it, you'll want to watch it over and over and over and over....I think it is stupendous and it was a lot of fun to look back and all the "old" pictures of William. He has done a lot of growing!



In other William news, he is now rolling from his back to his front in both directions. Makes diaper changes and bath time a whole new adventure as he feels any time spent on his back is just more practice for rolling over. He also has been doing a lot of experimenting vocally. He has discovered a squeal and a little shriek which are very cute. On the horizon, I see the scream ahead (yes, we have Tylenol). He has also found out that he can make coughing noises. Any down time is opportunity to practice any of his new sounds. So, there are lots of interesting noises coming from our house these days.

Thursday we went out for dinner with a few coworkers to say goodbye to an eighth grade teacher who is moving this summer. We'll miss you Lee! On Friday morning, we got out to the park to meet up with some other moms and kids. It was nice to chat and see other kids running around. The last day of school for my "kids" is this next week, so I'm going to try and get up there to say good bye to them and pick up some more stuff from my classroom.


William and John hanging out


Smiles from the boys

No comments: