background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

5 Months Old!


Today William is 5 months old! We celebrated this morning with one of Mom's photo studio sessions. Although I feel my skill in capturing him is improving, he is becoming a more difficult subject. He kept wanting to crawl away! I had to chase him back to the backdrop many times. After our studio session, I was pulling laundry out of the dryer and became concerned because I couldn't hear the wipes anymore. (William always goes for the plastic wipes bag when I walk out of the room). I went back to check on him and found he had scooted around the coffee table and was halfway under the couch. An hour later, I left him happily playing in the middle of the living room floor and stepped out to chase a cat. When I came back, he had scooted himself again to the fireplace and was attempting to play with the CD player. Sadly, the time for childproofing is here.

Rice cereal continues well. William is getting much better and eating the cereal and not throwing it around. We had a minor issue with getting the cereal to complete its path through to the other end yesterday. Today, we...ummm....pushed that on through. Quite messily. The nurse suggested using prune juice to help things along if we continue to have trouble. We'll see.


My favorite picture from today...


Or is this my favorite?


Laughing


Trying to crawl away


Playing with his toes...


Eating his 5 months sign


Silly boy!


Reaching for the camera! What a good helper!

After lunch, we went for a play date with another teacher from school and her baby. Her son, Tate was born a week after William. He is super cute with huge brown eyes! William enjoyed playing with Tate and his very nice toys. Luckily, Tate has already learned to share! Oh, and the moms had a good time too! Sundi made great cheesecake bars to snack on and we enjoyed watching the boys play together (or together, but separately as my child development professor would say). We made plans to get together again - it should be fun!


William and Tate

The boys. TA: notice the other kid's shirt?

No comments: