background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, October 23, 2009

William

Earlier this week we had soup for dinner. We've been eating a lot of soup because the weather has been cold and rainy. Perfect for soup. Soupy kinds of days. John and I were teamed up in the kitchen, moving fast to get dinner on the table. Steaming bowls of soup were sitting on the table as we put the finishing touches on whatever else we were eating that evening. I turned around to find William in my chair with his face very close to my bowl.

"William!!! WILLIAM!! Please be careful! Mama's soup is VERY hot!"

"It's okay Mama. I just blowing your soup UP! I'm a helper!

and then I about died right there on the kitchen floor, trying not to laugh at him. Because he was so serious about blowing. up. my. soup. I'm still laughing.

Other things William has done lately that make me laugh:

I am totally in love with the way he says the words "excavator" and "helicopter" (heptacopter)



And here I was trying to get Amelia babbling recorded and ended up getting William playing the smallest violin in the world. I think he is hysterical. Or, I need to get out more. Or both.

No comments: