background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Green Beans for the Human Bean


We tried Green Beans tonight (daddy's pick)! I was nervous because this was one of the things William flat out refused to eat. After one bite, he shut his lips and wouldn't open them again. So, I was concerned about trying these while the spoon feeding was so new. But...Amelia surprised me and gobbled them up and cried for more! I'll probably regret giving her more tomorrow when her diaper is green...

funny face
Laughing - beans are so funny!

I'm not sure if she is teething or just playing, but Amelia LOVES to bite down on the spoon so I can't get it out of her mouth.
She also loves to grab the bowl and pull it towards herself. This = messy.
Give me the bowl......Sweet Amelia!

***

In other news, we met with our dr today for Amelia's 6 month appointment. Amelia continues to be at the top of the charts for height, weight and head circumference. The dr is pleased with everything and told us to keep up the good work. Amelia got two shots and an oral vaccine. We'll be back in another month to finish up the remaining two shots. William got his flu vaccine at the appointment in a mist. We'll be going back for Amelia's flu shots also....


Current stats:
Height: 27.5 inches (+1 inch in 2 months)
Weight: 17lbs 14oz (+almost 1.5 pounds in 2 months)






and the doctor didn't look at William's foot. Something I'm hoping we don't regret!



______________________________________________________________

No comments: