background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sweet Potatoes


Amelia tried sweet potatoes for the first time on 10/4/09! I just knew she was going to love these as they are still one of William's favorite foods:
Sweet potato boy
So Amelia's reaction surprised me. She really wasn't sure about this stuff!
Which means she ends up wearing most of it
I'm hoping it is just the temperature. They were a little on the cooler side, so I'm guessing that might be the problem...I hope.

2 comments:

plasticepoxy said...

I would imagine that cool sweet potatoes (the pureed version especially) leave a bit to be desired in the flavor department.

I'm sure she'll change her mind as soon as she gets them warm(er). Aren't sweet potatoes some sort of baby food staple? I remember many Thanksgivings with Mom swearing we all loved them at Mia's age.

plasticepoxy said...

BTW, I LOVE the photo that looks suspiciously like her first bite..."what the heck momma! this is icky! i don't LIKE it."

i really think she's adorable, even when she looks grumpy. such a cute little frowny forehead!