background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Ummm...what do you think you are doing?

Ummm...what do you think you are doing? You are a BABY! You canNOT do things like this!

So happy, so proud.

Banging the table and reaching for William's cup
And again! The very next day.
And again, the following day - this time in order to get herself a toy instead of waiting for me.


Sometime it just takes Mama a long time....


She really is doing THIS all the time. Or trying to.
I heard Amelia awake in her room. When I went to get her, this is what I found. What do you think you are doing?
Normally this is something she would love. Today, she wants to be held (teeth?)
William looking at the mobile.

Sad baby face.


Not what I expected to see here....when I initially walked in, Amelia was handing on the outside edge standing up...and then tipped over.

Finally, some more standing videos with complimentary screeching:






1 comment:

Tom and Robyn said...

Oooohhh, these little girls are such stinkers! Check Amelia's room for some kind of walkie-talkie device. She and Mariella are doing the EXACT same things. I'm pretty sure they are plotting this between them.