background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Pictures Catch Up

Well, I owe you some pictures from this weekend and of some other stuff. Earlier in August, my parents, grandparents and aunt/uncle all met up in Chicago to go to a Cubs game (that's baseball for all of you who didn't know). TA is a huge (HUGE) Cubs fan. He grew up in southern Illinois and remembers going to Cubs games with his family. The last time he attended a Cubs game was in 1934! It was really something special for him to go back with everyone. Here is a picture of them in Chicago at the game. Go Cubs!


Picture is titled by my dad "5 Cubs Shirts". I notice it isn't called "5 Cubs Fans"....


Lakeside Trail hike on Sunday morning

Lovely lake view on Sunday morning hike

Big bird (what kind? I don't know) in our backyard!


Here is what John did on Monday

John's project on Monday

What I did on Monday. I have to admit, my project sure is prettier. It is ribbons tied to a box for William to play with to work on his fine motor skills. His interest: zero.

My other project on Monday: emptying the bottom 2 shelves of all of our bookshelves.


P.S.What? You wanted pictures of the baby? Sorry! Try again tomorrow!

No comments: