background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Out Takes from 8 Months

There are always a few pictures that don't turn out exactly as I envisioned in my mind. Lately, there are more than ever as William does not care to hold still for even 1/100th of a second. So, here are some of the funnier ones from yesterday :) Enjoy!


Tough guy! Who is this kid and where is my sweet baby?

A cute blanket to slow him down? He will cover the critical area of his body.

New skill: Fake smile on display

Okay...this one looked terrible and then I cropped it. It might be one of the better ones now. But, he is moving my backdrop and chewing on it!


John painted the underpart of the deck this weekend. I'm too lazy to rotate this picture. You'll have to turn your head. It actually looks really nice when you look at it from about every other angle (and you can't see the other unpainted portions). I'm not sure why he didn't take a picture like that. Now it just looks like it isn't completely done.


Ewww...one of several very large spiders outside our kitchen window. The scale is hard to see, but the spider is a little larger than a half dollar coin.

No comments: