background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 5, 2007

Photos


Well, yesterday I decided that I didn't have the picture I was looking for from William's baptism. I felt kind of rushed about getting everyone ready and out the door to the church and didn't get time to work with the pictures much. So, I put him back in the outfit again (it is way tighter now - he cannot have grown that much!) and brought him back to Mommy's photo studio. I got a few that I like - still don't think I got the one. Oh well. William slept until 7:15 am, ate and then we both slept until 10:30am. After our looonnnggg sleep, we got dressed and went over to the Heidt's to visit. We had a yummy taco dinner with the McGarry's and then played cards until too late at night.

We have a big day ahead of us! The Sanford boys are coming over to "play" this morning and then we are going to the Gaedke's for dinner tonight. The BEST part of today: John is coming back tonight! YeAH! Here are more baptism outfit pictures and an "extra"








This is William in his totally adorable outfit from Great Grandma Nona. Can you tell that it is a 12 month outfit? Shouldn't it look bigger on him?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kelly and John,

I love looking at and reading your blog, it's fun to see the day to day happenings of your family! Keep up the good work Kelly! Yes, people do read it... it's a highlight to many a day.

Love, Andrea