background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, April 27, 2007

I have a headache-blech

I have a headache. I think I am going to go to bed now. We had a very nice day We got up this morning and played together before going over to Mary, Sunny, and Lydia's house to play. William was a very good boy and really liked watching 1 year old Lydia run around and play. Lydia was VERY good at sharing her toys with William and even sent us home with a toy called jumperoo! It is super fun! We took pictures - I'll add them tomorrow morning. This evening we made a Target run and watched a movie together. All in all in was a very nice day (not counting this head ache).

Goodnight,

the heidts



Jumperoo - thanks Lydia


Mudd helping with laundry

Such a good helper!

No comments: