background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 8, 2007

Home again, home again, jiggity jig

Well, we made it home again. William was amazing in the car again. I know he is not thrilled to be in his carseat, but he did a great job. He only slept 2 1/2 hours of the 7 hour trip and didn't cry at ALL! What a good boy! The rest of the time he looked at books, ate, and played with me. We rolled in about 9:30pm, unloaded the car and gave William a bath so he could play for a little while before going to bed.

Another big first tonight: he is sleeping in the crib! WAH! Where is my tiny baby? He has been consistently sleeping from 10ish to 8ish every night for the last 3 weeks or so...so we decided not to even unpack the travel crib and put him into his "big boy bed" (his crib). We'll see how he does come morning, but so far so good for now.

We had a wonderful Easter (a wonderful week home with everyone!)! We got up looked at William's Easter basket and went to church with the McGarry's. After church, Grandpa grilled hamburgers and we had a great lunch with Kaye, Scott, Grandma and Grandpa McGarry. We took some pictures - I'll post them tomorrow when I get to that bag of stuff to unload. I have a lot of work do to tomorrow. Tomorrow is also the dreaded 2 month doctor appointment. William is going to get 4 shots I think :( Wish us luck, I am looking forward to seeing how much he will weigh in at!

goodnight,
the heidts

No comments: