background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Friends!

Today William and I were invited to have lunch with some of the women I work with who are on Spring Break. It was fun to see some babies and catch up with my great coworkers and friends. We visited at Stevenia's house before going to eat at the Blue Sky. We had a great time! What I want to know is who decided that it would be 30 degrees during "spring break"? In other news, William has been rolling over a LOT today! We haven't seen this trick very much lately. I think he was inspired by Jacob and Connor in the last week to keep working on his rolling over.


Connor (7 mo), Reagan (almost 5 months), and William (almost 3 months)

Same :)


Reagan and William - can you tell Reagan was born exactly 2 months before William?

Nothings wrong, just testing you! William and his friend Reagan.

No comments: