background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Giggles?

Well, the big news here is that we think William is starting to giggle and laugh out loud. He did it once for me yesterday and I was so surprised I started second guessing myself about whether I heard it or not. Today, he did it 3-4 more times - so I'm calling it good enough to be recorded! It is so funny when he gets going. I start laughing, which makes him laugh, which makes me laugh harder, which makes him laugh, which...you get the idea. John got to see/hear it today too which was lots of fun for us.

William got to play more in his exersaucer which he really REALLY loves. It is so fun to watch him play and get so excited. Well, we are off to try and put the little guy down a little earlier tonight. He has been kind of crabby this evening and hasn't napped much today.

until tomorrow,
the heidts

No comments: