background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 19, 2007

3 Month Pictures

We were busy bees today! We got William's 3 month pictures taken today. It was okay. I wasn't as excited about them as I was hoping to be. William was distracted by trying to look around at everything and tired during the pictures, which didn't help. They aren't bad, they just aren't as cute as I was hoping they would be. We got zero pictures with a big smile.

We will have them online in the next week or so to share as soon as the prints are processed. After the photo session, we went shopping for a little while and then went home for lunch. After lunch, we made the trip out to West Middle School to help Builders Club/Science Club maintain the outdoor classroom. It was lots of fun to see everyone again - William enjoyed watching everyone run around outside while sitting UP in his stroller for the first time. Only downside= I think he got a little bit of sun on his face! Oops. Guess I'm going to have to break out the sunscreen for him now! After working in the classroom, we went out to eat with another teacher and came home in time for a walk! Busy day! So busy, I actually didn't take any pictures of him today! Can you believe it - this might be the first day I haven't taken any pictures!

No comments: