background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Help Please (not an emergency)

William was supposed to have his 3 month pictures taken today. However, when I went to his room to get him upthis morning, he had a big scratch running across his forehead! I am mad because I specifically cut his nails yesterday so THIS wouldn't happen. Argh! So, I called and rescheduled for Thurs (and got a better appt. time anyway). Today I realized I needed to decide between a few outfits for him to wear during the pictures anyway. We had a little try on session this morning to see what outfit was the cutest and I'm having a hard time deciding what to put him in. So, I need help please!

Outfit #1 Light Blue Stripes

William spit up big time when I put him into this outfit. Other than that - no reaction good or bad

Outfit #2 Dark Blue Stripes
William also spit up on this outfit. Welcome to my life! William really enjoyed trying to shove the corner of the collar on this outfit into his mouth. I had a hard time getting the collar on the left side to lay flat. Other than that, no reaction.


I explained to William what I was doing and why. I carefully observed him to see which outfit made him "happier". As you can see from above, I didn't get a very clear answer from him! So, if you all would leave me a comment, send me an e mail or call me on the phone before Thursday, I would appreciate it very much!

My outfit after the try on session: Note the spit up on the pants and shirt - this is from 1 spit up! You also can't see the spit up from earlier down the other side!

In other news, today was another gorgeous day! We went out for a walk and then poked around in the yard for awhile to enjoy the weather. We hope everyone got to be out and enjoy a little bit also!


hope to hear lots of opinions soon!

1 comment:

Tinsie said...

Hmmm I think I like the light blue stripes best.