background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Summertime fun!

We've been doing all kinds of fun, summer-y things together. I won't lie and say it isn't a whole lot of work running around a park with a 2.5 year old and a newborn baby. Lucky for us, we have a lot of friends who are willing to meet up with us and lend a helping hand!

William is super into climbing right now.


We actually had to put away the Fi$her Price barn this week because he was using it to step up onto to reach things on the fireplace mantel. Let me tell you when I discovered he was doing this, it was a heart stopping moment!

Checking out who is at the top of the slide.
We've also filled up the kiddie pool to swim on the deck. I put warm water in it and by the time we got ourselves in it, it had warmed up too much! William couldn't even sit down in it - John had to bring cold water out to make it bearable!
Amelia in her cute suit! (this may be the real reason I got the pool out! I'm afraid if we waited too long, this suit wasn't going to fit her anymore!)

Chins!

Kids in the pool together

Amelia wasn't sure if she liked it...

She'd rather be with Mama - and that's okay with me!

No comments: