background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Sibling Sweetness



Sometimes having two is so wonderful it takes my breath away. Other times it is so much work, that I don't have time to take that breath anyways.
On this particular day, I was holding Amelia and talking to her and she was talking back. William wanted to get in on the fun and requested to hold "our baby sister" (and yes, that is what we call her - she belongs to all of us). So, I put her in his lap and waited 2.45 seconds


John rolls his eyes at me, but I like to dress them in their "little sister" and "Big Brother" shirts on the same day. And no, I'm not trying to tell you anything this time.


William loves to hold his sister and help with her - he is such a sweet brother (most of the time)

Sometimes it works out so Amelia can join in our book reading routine before bedtime. She already likes to read books!

I know it looks like they are sleeping, but they are reading books together in William's bed.

No comments: